Dr. Talisha Moore is a clinical assistant professor of Veterinary Neurology and Neurosurgery at The University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine. She completed her residency in neurology and neurosurgery at Purdue University Veterinary Teaching Hospital in 2016. Her clinical research interest have been on the management of neuropathic pain and peripheral neuropathies, while her clinical interests include spinal surgery and management of seizure patients.
- Midazolam or Diazepam for Seizures?
- Friday, September 9 • 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Levetiracetam as a Primary Agent?
- Friday, September 9 • 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Acute and Chronic Management of Back Pain
- Friday, September 9 • 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Acute Management of Spinal Trauma
- Friday, September 9 • 1:30 PM - 5:15 PM Central Time (US & Canada)