Dr. Christine Rutter is originally from Biloxi, Mississippi and received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Mississippi State University. She was a general practitioner before pursuing an ECC internship in Louisville, Kentucky. She completed an ECC residency at Tufts University and worked in private specialty practice for six years in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is currently a clinical associate professor at Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. She is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency Critical Care and a member of the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society.
- RECOVER CPR BLS and ALS Rescuer Certification
- Wednesday, September 7 • 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Majority Minority: Addressing the Gender Pay Gap, Lack of Opportunities and Misogyny in Veterinary Medicine
- Saturday, September 10 • 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- A Call for Allyship: Supporting Those Whose Voices are Suppressed
- Saturday, September 10 • 2:45 PM - 5:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)