Kate is a Professor of Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care at the University of California, Davis. She graduated from the University of Melbourne and completed residencies in emergency and critical care at both the University of Melbourne and UC Davis. Kate also completed a PhD in acid base physiology at UC Davis. Her current research interests include cardiopulmonary resuscitation, clinical acid base and electrolyte disorders and mechanical ventilation. Kate is a co-editor of the textbooks Small Animal Critical Care Medicine and Small Animal Emergency Medicine.
- Selection of Optimal PEEP: Where Are We Now?
- Thursday, September 8 • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Challenging Ventilator Cases
- Thursday, September 8 • 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Basic Ventilation
- Friday, September 9 • 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Dissecting the Literature
- Friday, September 9 • 1:30 PM - 5:15 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Advanced Physiology: Coagulation
- Saturday, September 10 • 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)