Corrin is a Senior Lecturer in Emergency and Critical Care at The Animal Hospital at Murdoch University. His main interests include shock and fluid resuscitation, especially synthetic colloids and their adverse effects on coagulation and kidney function. He has recently published research about the effects of fluid therapy on kidney injury biomarkers, coagulation, inflammation and the endothelial glycocalyx. Other interests include coagulation, kidney injury biomarkers, anaphylaxis, enteropathogens, patient anxiety and sleep patterns in the ICU.
- Wednesday, September 7 • 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Baroreceptors and Baroreceptor Reflex
- Wednesday, September 7 • 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Prescribe IV Fluid Diuresis After Nephrotoxin Exposure
- Thursday, September 8 • 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Hospital-Acquired AKI: Prevention, Recognition and Management
- Friday, September 9 • 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Central Time (US & Canada)