Dan is Professor of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine and Clinical Nutrition at the Royal Veterinary College. He received his DVM from Cornell University in 1998 and then completed a small animal internship at Animal Medical Center in New York City. This was followed by a dual residency in Emergency and Critical Care and Clinical Nutrition at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. He is board-certified by the American and European Colleges of Emergency and Critical Care and the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Nutrition). He joined the faculty at the Royal Veterinary College in London in 2005 and is now Head of Department for Clinical Science and Services since 2019. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care since 2009.
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Wednesday, September 7 • 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- Tips for Getting that Paper Published
- Wednesday, September 7 • 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- How to Make a Parenteral Nutrition Plan
- Wednesday, September 7 • 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
- What's New in Critical Care Nutrition?
- Friday, September 9 • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada)